Commercial and Business Conveyancing
As a Lawyer for small businesses, G. R. Brown Solicitor and Notary Public has been offering commercial and business conveyancing services for over 49 years, has been through the process countless times and is able to perform affordable and timely commercial and business conveyancing services. We simplify the process by applying knowledge and experience to get it right the first time. The dedicated conveyancing arm is At Brissie Conveyancing. Visit the site at atconveyancing.com.au.
We can assist if you are:-
- selling or buying commercial freehold property with or without a Lease including a Retail Shop Lease;
- leasing space to or as a small business proprietor in commercial premises including a Shopping Centre;
- selling or buying a business such as a convenience store, fruit and vegie shop, fish and chip shop, hairdressing salon, cafe or restaurant, licensed post office, hotel or motel, franchise (the list is endless);
- The preparation of Contracts for sales (real property and/or business), reviewing Contracts prepared elsewhere, verification of identity, preparation and execution of the many and varied documents, all necessary property searches and others if you want them, communications needed with your Finance Broker and/or Financier, in-house stamping, calculating settlement figures, attending settlements, lodgements with the Registrar of Titles, and advice throughout;
- The preparation or review of Leases, advice, negotiations for you, preparation of the various required documents whether the Lease is to be registered or not and including those required for a Retail shop Lease;
Make sure all of your needs and rights are covered. Consult this legal firm with nearly half a century of knowledge and experience first and get it right!
Need help with the law?
Before buying or selling or leasing commercial/business property or need a Lawyer for some other legal matter, contact G. R. Brown Solicitor and Notary Public between 8.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday by visiting the office at Suite 5, Sandgate Arcade, cnr Brighton Road and Second Avenue, Sandgate, Qld 4017 or by telephoning on 07 3269 8511 or emailing email@example.com .
The conveyancing hot-line is 1300 734310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .